Oct 19, 2011

Off We Go to The Atlanta Country Living Show

Hello....Y'All...In am off to the Atlanta Country Living Show to play with my Earth Angel friends. My friend Leslie McCabe has arrived here at my home and we are packing up to go to Stone Mountain to join my friend Jen O'Connor's Earth Angels tent for our fun weekend. The above piece is "Oodles and Doodles" a one-of-kind that I made especially for Earth Angels.

This is ButterCup...an edition of 6. I really enjoyed making her...a real design challenge.

"Boom-Boom" a funny little fellow. Noisy but he loves to dance...

Chilly-Willy Wiggly...talk about dancers. He can do the Hula like no other...

May I introduce you to "Justine and Ducky"...

Another Angel for Earth Angels..."Goodness-Gracie"...

"Charley-Buttons" a one-of-a-kind...a fellow that is going places....

And to say good-night and farewell...here is "Wee-Winnie-Winky" an edition of 6...

Off I go to enjoy the weekend. If you are within shouting distance...I do hope that you will come and visit us at the Country Living Show in Stone Mountain, Georgia this weekend.

Have silly harvest moon fun,   Jody

5 comments:

  1. Jody they're all soooo sweet but Oodle and Doodle are my favorite. I'm sure your not surprised. ;0). Have a great time this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, they do look so happy to be off to Stone Mtn, and to be part of the Earth Angel? Country Living soiree... Love Chilly Willy ..you are having fun...and may you and Leslie party for the 3 of us.. I will miss u' all...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That elephant ! Your sure to get allot of smiles.

    Lorraine :-}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh they are soooooooooooo sweet......xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...