Dec 29, 2011

For Auld Lang Syne....My Dear.


Hello...Get out your party horn and don your party hat as it is time to reflect and celebrate.


I will take this time to ponder...the year past and the year to come...


I think it wise to make more music...


To kick up my heels and do a little jig....



To smile and think of vegetables....when you are healthy you can cha-cha-cha much better...


Spend more time in the sunshine...while not forgetting the importance of sunscreen...


To be kind and friendly....to those you pass by on your journey...Hello There!


Spiff up your surroundings...you neighbors will be grateful...


Take some "Me" time...you know...curl up with a good book and a hot cup of tea...hmmm...


Make time to visit with your family and fun friends...



Be a good citizen...help others...and do good deeds...


Enjoy every minute of every day...


While you prepare your tasty party snacks, choose a snazzy outfit to wear to your fancy party or maybe you will be staying at home with a bowl of popcorn to watch a sentimental black and white film...let's do a little happy dance and hum your favorite tune...as 2012 is going to be a shiny new year of possibilities...


Let's take'o'cup of kindness yet...for Auld Lang Syne....

Have "Here is a hand my trusted friend" fun,   Jody, your friend with a sparky new calendar

8 comments:

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!!!!!!!!!

    Your little scenes are delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious post! I know I'll be referring to it throughout the year for its great advice. I agree--your little scenes ARE delightful! :-) Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Jody,
    Thanks for stopping by my Blog today. It was so kind of you to leave me such a thoughtful comment. I seem to think you have it backwards!! Really? You are very talented. FunTown is amazing!! Have a Happy New Year.
    xxx Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you!

    I am so glad you are my friend too!
    xxx
    Happy, healthy, supremely successful, fun filled, star studded, glorious 2012
    luv
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year Jody, Thankyou for this wonderful happy post :0) Fun town is looking fabulous,
    Hugs
    Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so talented. So nice to meet you just found your beautiful blog and so happy I did. I have enjoyed looking around and I'm now following you, if you find a spare minute hope you visit me sometime and follow back so nice to meet new friends. Sending you special wishes for a wonderful New Year I’m looking forward to keeping in touch in 2012.
    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi there, just came over to say thanks so much for following my blog- I've really enjoyed looking at your lovely pictures here.
    Wishing you a very happy new year!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah Jody, I have been an admirer of your work for a long time. Thank you for following my blog. X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...