Jan 24, 2012

Let's Have a Play Date...



Hello...Would you like to join me for an adventure in FunTown? I was thinking we should go to dinner and a movie. I will make reservations to dine at Tim's Red Hots...a highly sought after eatery here in town.


Then we can stroll down to "The Pip-O-Drome Movie House"...We can share a bucket of warm, buttery popcorn and get some Junior Mints at the refreshment stand in the lobby.



Sit back and enjoy the show...just click on to the link below...

Please join me in FunTown,,,,

Have "buttery popcorn bucket" fun,   Jody




7 comments:

  1. Jody I loved the movie!!!! The alligator cought my eye...he'd be a fantastic gift to give Silas for his birthday in March... let me know if you'd be interested in recreating him. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Certainly...give me a call...Thank you for the positive review...Jody

      Delete
  2. Dinner and a movie in Funtown sounds like giggly fun!!! It's just a hop, skip and a jump away.....I think I need to pack a bag and motor over. Save me some red hots please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo, bravo......tres fantastic! Truly a delight Jody, thank you so much for sharing! I love the music, too, but of course the stars of the show are all your amazing characters...you are a wonder.

    Hugs,
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  4. The video was so cute. Love the little characters you make. Sweetly sweet:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...