Jul 22, 2014

Friends are Good...



Hello...Well...I am having a great day. I received a surprise...Don't you love surprises? The UPS man delivered a parcel from my good friends in California. I was so excited while I was opening it as  these pals have really good taste. Imagine my delight when I saw this awesome toy.  It is amazing that this set remained in tact. The Mother of the child that played with this must have had a large beach bag. I want to go make a sand castle now...Oh...that would mean a bikini...maybe I will hang it in my sewing room instead.


Since I am an ardent fan of tin lithography I thought I would gather a few. It is so fun to display old toys with these old tins. It is like having an excuse to buy more toys.


He so enjoys getting a ride in this little buggy...he would be bored just sitting on a shelf. Monkeys don't like to sit still.


 Whooo doesn't like a comfortable little tin cup to nest in with a friend? Plus they are serenaded by this handsome Basso Profundo.


See how fun tins are? Now you have an excuse to buy display pieces.

So to Jami, Janis, Debbee and Carolyn...Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this treasure. I will think of our fun times when I look at my new toy.

Have silly "Friends with good taste are good" fun,   Jody

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...