Sep 20, 2013

No Bones About It...



Hello...I am going to share the skeletons in my closet. This salty fellow is "Shiver-Me-Bones." He is looking forward to his upcoming adventure next weekend at the Ghoultide Gathering in Chelsea, Michigan.



"Hocus-Pocus" has been polishing her dancing shoes for the big event. She is quite flirty so she is very eager to get on the jet plane and play with all of the goblins, ghosts and trick-or-treaters.


"Lady Van Der Bone" is a tad nervous. She is thrilled about the show but "Shiver-Me-Bones" is a bit of a ruffian. He really is well behaved but she is very hoity-toity. I hope he behaves on our journey.



"Uncle Funny-Bones" is rehearing his routine to charm the guests at the show. Hopefully he will make us laugh...as it is natural to have the "Willies" at Halloween time.



As we prepare for our adventure we will need transportation to the airport. Fortunately for us "Lady Van Der Bones'" chauffeur, "Forward James" will be at our service.

I do hope that you will all come to trick-or-treat with us on September 28th.

Have silly "Heebie-Jeebies" fun,   Jody

5 comments:

  1. I hope you do well at the show, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at the show!! Your characters are all cute; I especially like "Forward James"!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your skeletons jody
    :) Sharon bland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah Jody your creations never fail to make me smile. I'm not much into Halloween, but these are adorable. I do wish I could make it to the show......I tell myself every year that I'm gonna' go, but something always comes up. Best of luck at the show......I know everything will sell.

    Hugs,
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  5. How I wish I could make it. Please take lots of photos and share when you can.
    I predict you may sell out, so will have to wander about yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...