May 7, 2012

April Showers...


Hello...I have been very busy in the garden. I have been tending to some blooms for Earth Angels...Jen O'Connor is having a Spring Show. So, here are the exclusives that I have created just for Jen.


This is "Miss May Flowers"....Luckily, for her... there were bountiful April Showers...this is why she is smiling. Her little HoneyBee thinks that she is extra sweet.



This is "Little Petunia"... She has been soaking up lots of sunshine...so she smells just like fancy French perfume...Ooh-Lah-Lah! Her little jitterbug has a crush on her.



"Patty-Cake" is a little party girl. She loves to celebrate her birthday....Actually...she will celebrate any occasion as long as there is a tasty party cake.



Plus...she has a rainbow selection of fanciful party hats.



So all are invited to The Earth Angels Spring Fling...So go and bring a friend...as you will have a wonderful time.



If you attend...make sure that you say hello to my little friends. They are very friendly.

Have silly "Spring Fling" Fun,   Jody, the gardener

7 comments:

  1. awww.. such sweet things. I really needed a dose of your cuties tonight!
    glad you posted today!
    xo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What whimsical F-U-N! :-D Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. OO.. very cute flowers.. they are lovely!! I go and take a peek at earth angels to say hello to them...!

    Have a good day,
    jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so adorable. I love them all:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Patty Cake... one can never have enough cake, or enough reasons to celebrate. Isnt that what life is all about? The all are splendid Jody. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just don't know how you're pieces get cuter and cuter....you amaze me.

    Happy Mother's Day,
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cuties look like they are having a lovely time! Patty Cake is the cutest cat on the block :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...