May 18, 2011

Fly Me to the Moon...Gently, please!

Hello...I nervously ventured out of FunTown...and guess where I visited? Do you give up?..........FACEBOOK!
Everyone has been saying "You should go on Facebook" and for those of you who know me, you can giggle now...as I am such a rookie in this whole computer world...but, alas, I am determined to figure this out. You can only imagine the terror that was gripping me as I clicked "continue"  and "Boom" there I was on Facebook for all of the world to see...frozen, like a deer in headlights... I realized there was no turning back...I had been shot into outer space and I landed with an echoing thud!
Look who was waiting for me..My Friends! All of these friend's names came poring down on me and I suddenly felt safe. Actually, I was quite pleased with myself...that is until I realized that I had no idea what to do next. So please be patient with me as I muddle my way through this dark forest. Stay tuned as I put on my space suit.

Have silly "Judy Jetson" fun,   Jody, your friend from outer space

5 comments:

  1. So glad you joined Facebook, Jody, and that you've accepted li'l ol' me as a friend. You can do as much or as little as you want to on FB...and I'm sure you'll have even more friends in short order. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your pics of the Teddy Bear Show.
    Great hairdo, you are glowing!
    xx
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your doing terrific!! Have fun discovering what's on fb. I loved the Jetson's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a brave one you are Jody... Fb, who would have thought!! Congrats...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...